Engineering Services & Capabilities
Advanced Manufacturing Assembly Technologies
- Analysis of customer designs for manufacturability and testability.
New Product Introduction
- Prototype run.
- Pilot run.
- Pre-production to mass production.
- Clean Room capability.
Research & Development (mechanical/electrical/software and safety engineering)
- Offering mechanical solutions in metal and plastic enclosures and tooling.
- Our software engineers have deep product knowledge in system architectures.
- Our safety engineers focus on reliability/user confirmation.
Value engineering (optimization and cost reduction)
Test laboratory facilities includes:
- Environmental chamber for high humidity, high temperature (thermal shock) and resistance to vibration.
- Drop and impact testing.
- Electrical stress testing.
- Electrical and semiconductor analysis including decapsulation of integrated circuits and cross section statistical analysis.
- Welding spot failure, first failure, Curve tracing, X-Ray analysis.
Design For Manufacturing (DFM) We perform analysis to identify possible risks on PCB’s products through PCB CAD validation system, focused on solder process in compliance with PBC design regulations that could incur in poor board performance, thus preventing undesired manufacturing effects ensuring product performance.
Design For Testability (DFT) review services:
- Improve Product Test
- Optimize Test Strategy.
- Test Coverage Analysis by Test Software simulator.
- Development of AOI, ICT and Functional Test.