FOXCONN BAJA CALIFORNIA S.A. de C.V. ( "Foxconn" ) established in 5520 Laguna Mainar, El Lago, Tijuana, Baja California, C.P. 22210 , in compliance with the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties ("The Law"), its Regulations and other provisions, Foxconn is responsible for collecting personal data, the use made of them and their protection, Foxconn offers the following Privacy Notice.
Personal information: You may be requested the following personal information:
- Marital Status.
- Company Name.
- Telephone Number.
Purpose of Processing Personal Data:
- To provide a better service.
- Know your needs for products and/or services.
- Obtain contact information in general.
- To address complaints, clarifications and suggestions.
- Comply with legal obligations.
- Comply with purposes consistent with this private notice.
ARCO Rights: To exercise your ARCO rights (Access, Rectify, Cancel and Oppose) please send an email to the following e-mail address email@example.com, or through a written request directed to Foxconn Legal Department at the following address, Laguna Mainar 5520, El Lago, C.P. 22210, Tijuana Baja California, Mexico, the request shall contain the following information:
- Holder’s Name.
- Holder’s address or email to communicate the response.
- Documents proving identity or authorization to represent the application.
- Description of personal data on which intends to exercise any ARCO right.
- Any other element allowing the location of personal data.
If any of the holder's personal data is inaccurate or incomplete, the Holder shall also indicate the modifications to be made, and provide the necessary documentation to support his request. Upon receipt of the request, Foxconn will inform the decision within the term established by "The Law", and if the assumption is appropriate, it will take effect within the period.
Transfer of Personal Data:
Your personal data will not be transferred or treated beyond “Foxconn” group.
Modification to the Privacy Notice:
"Foxconn" reserves the right to modify and/or change this Privacy Notice at any time, so any changes or modifications made to the Privacy Notice will be inform through this website, or the Holder’s email provided.
This is in compliance with the provisions of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Individuals is based the Privacy Notice in Articles 8 , 15, 16 , 17, 33 and 36 of the Act.